And She Doesn't Fall Down

Friday, June 09, 2006

Hey

This is my first foray into blogging, so be patient! I've been "lurking" around others' blogs and decided that I just had to have my own! LOL! I guess I'll use this first post as an introduction.

I'm Rosy and I'm going on 23-years old. I've started this blog for several reasons: I'm starting one of those "lifestyle" eating plans (more on that later on) and definitely need some support! And I got kinda tired of lurking around all the neat blogs that are out there.

Tomorrow, I plan on starting the program Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. I've tried to commit myself to this program before, but I've never really put my all into it. I feel that I really need to because I'm so sick of feeling like food's bitch. LOL! I think it's a really great program because a) It's not a starvation diet and b) It's incredibly nutrient dense. I've never really liked meat, and I have serious allergies to dairy and eggs, so I don't eat any of those things. I guess I could be considered a strict vegetarian? Either way, I'm a total sugar addict and need help! I also know for sure that I'm gluten-intolerant, but can't seem to give it up. Bleh! So, I need your support during these next six weeks, guys!

I'm also going to use this blog to just chat about my everyday life and musings. I'm normally a very private person, so I hope this blog will help me to open up.

I'd love to get some comments on my first post(s). *wink* *nudge* :) Hopefully I can get some readers.

2 Comments:

  • hi rosy! thanks for your comment! i'm adding a link to you in my blog, and i'd love to stay in touch and help one another out with ETL and getting to a healthier place! Good luck on your first day of ETL.

    By Blogger Nicole, at 10:35 PM  

  • hi rosy, i i didn't know u and i were so close in age! i'm 24. i'll def see u around the group and the blogs!!

    By Blogger veganmunkee, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home