And She Doesn't Fall Down

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Flogs (Revised!)

I'm not sure if I should make a food log of what I plan on eating or what I actually ate. Now that I've written it out, I really should do both. I should do the same for exercise, but I'm not sure what today will bring (I went on a total binge yesterday and am still suffering from the aftermath).

Breakfast: 3 or 4 cups of Strawberries (I would normally have this with flaxseed meal, but I've run out)

Lunch: Bowl of chili and a salad

Dinner: Oriental stirfry (Mushrooms, green beans, onions, and broccoli) sprayed with Braggs. Maybe a salad.


The chili was really good, so I had two big bowls for lunch and plan on having a super-sized salad for dinner (Maybe some steamed veggies too). I'm sure the chili covered my one pound cooked veggies and one cup beans. At the most, I'll eat the chili within 3 days.

I'm also going to avoid using Braggs as much as possible. I really don't want the added sodium to affect my results

1 Comments:

  • Hey, thanks for your suggestions. I've been thinking about trying the blended salads to make it a little easier to get the greens, but it's kind of a strange concept! Maybe I will give it a try on Saturday. :-)

    By Blogger Nicole, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home