And She Doesn't Fall Down

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

First Recipe

In my previous post, I mentioned that I went to the grocery store. I bought ingredients I would need for Bean and Vegetable Chili. I tweaked it to my likings, though.

My revised ingredient list:

  • 2 medium-ish onions (I'm not sure how big "medium" really is)
  • 1 small and 1 reg. size green bell peppers
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • 3 heaping cups pinto beans
  • 1 28 ounce can tomatoes, drained and rinsed
  • 2 heaping tsp. chili powder
  • 1 tsp. cumin
  • 1 extra large zucchini

Instead of cooking the zucchini with the rest of the mixture, I simply immersed the zucchini in the rest of the chili and stuck it in the 'fridge. I've done this with a similar recipe before and the zucchini seemed perfect. Hopefully, the recipe will be a success.

1 Comments:

  • This sounds good, I've been meaning to check out fatfreevegan.com. Thank you for all of your advice over the past few days, it's really helped!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home