And She Doesn't Fall Down

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Water, Water Everywhere

Today has been (And hopefully will continue to be) another good day, food-wise. I ate a ton of kidney beans today, a pound of frozen veggies, more baby carrots, and a big salad is planned for dinner.

I think I went a little overboard with the beans (Something I always seem to do!), which may have been a bad choice; I'm going to a waterpark tomorrow and don't want to be bloated! It's my first time going swimming in years and I'm a bit anxious about it. I'm going to try drinking a lot of water and walk around a lot in hopes that I can keep any bloating at bay.

I think I lost any water weight I was retaining from before; the scale says I lost three pounds. ::sigh:: Must I change the ticker again?! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home