And She Doesn't Fall Down

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bad Binge

Okay, I tried making another batch of beans today... it didn't work out as planned. I ended up eating most of what the one pound bag yielded. What's up with me? I didn't even feel hungry. Perhaps it's because I keep trying to stay away from the Cocoa Puffs and it's driving me crazy! I had been going for some time without a binge like this (Even though the food was very E2L-friendly). So, what's my plan this time? Up my intake of greens, of course!

Tomorrow's plan: Buy a blender at Wal-Mart. I've had blended salads before and I quite like them... I just need a blender!

1 Comments:

  • do yourself a favor and buy yourself the nicest (best quality) blender you can. I managed to ruin TWO "just ok" quality blenders this week with my smoothies! Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing about your blender purchasing adventure!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home