And She Doesn't Fall Down

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Today's Flog: With Exercise

Okay, okay... I really need to exercise. I know I won't lose this weight unless I exercise. Perhaps I should call this Day 1?

Breakfast: 2 cups mung beans (I was in the mood for beans, alright?)
Lunch: 1 apple, 1 cup banana, green soup
Dinner: Salad w/ apple and flaxseed

Exercise: 15 minute run, 25 minutes strength training










BTW, I know today is Father's Day. My dad died when I was a teen, so I normally just ignore this day.

3 Comments:

  • Hey I like the new look! Kudos for excercising, I'm trying to figure out how to trigger myself to become more committed to excercise as well. Great job so far, I know you can make it the last 10 pounds!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 12:57 PM  

  • so what exactly did you do to those mung beans. have seen them in the store but haven't tried them yet.
    -keda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

  • Thanks, Nicole!

    I just cooked the mung beans like regular beans, Keda. I think people may sprout them, but I'm too lazy. LOL!

    By Blogger Rosy, at 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home