And She Doesn't Fall Down

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Amazing Ticker!

So, as you can see, I've got a ticker. It took me forever to get it "just right," but I did it. Anyway, the text on the ticker has really helped me. While I was eating tons of hummus, I thought about my ticker. "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." I set the hummus down immediately. I wasn't hungry and was just sabotaging myself again.

Thank you, dear Ticker, for not only showcasing my progress, but for helping me keep it up!

ETA: I'm seriously considering splurging on a blender. Hm.

P.S. No run for today. :/

2 Comments:

  • Hi Rosy :)

    LOLOLOL our tickers are definitely one of our most important friends we have.

    I love that saying, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." It's SOOOO true. Maybe we should put post-it notes with these words all over our walls? :D

    Are you thinking about going to Wal*Mart? for that blender? they are so cheap on lots of things. :)

    I know what it's like to skip doing my exercise. It's the one part of my diet program that has been giving me problems from the very start.

    Good luck tomorrow...don't you just LOVE that word? :D

    By Blogger A BLOG NOT HERE, at 1:32 AM  

  • Really, the post-it note idea is good! I ought to do it. Perhaps I should put it on my 'fridge? LOL!

    While I hate Wal-Mart, I think I'll at least check out what they have there.

    Thanks for leaving a comment!

    By Blogger Rosy, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home