And She Doesn't Fall Down

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Day 3? And Blended Salads

I think we'll count this as Day 3 of Eat to Live (With exercise!). I'm going to go on a run in just a bit and I've been doing really well by eating only E2L foods, despite the temptations around me. While rice cakes don't sound like a temptation, it seems that vegetables, fruit and beans are about the only things I can handle without a huge binge resulting.

I used my mini food processor today to try my hand at a blended salad. It worked pretty well, so I'll try some more tomorrow. As I said, it is "mini" so I can't fit much in it.

ETA: I've had acne since around the fourth or fifth grade and it's starting to clear up! ::knocks on wood:: . I also think I've lost a pound. My scale isn't the most reliable (Really, what scale is? But mine is a bit primitive).

2 Comments:

  • Hey Rosy, I like your blog! Thanks for posting the link on the yahoo list.
    I think you should go ahead and keep counting from whenever you actually started the diet. It's fantastic that you are adding exercise now, but it doesn't invalidate what you already accomplished. Keep up the great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 PM  

  • Thanks so much for the comment, Ruth. I'm glad you like my blog. I really should reconsider going back and counting more days in. I hope you check in again! :)

    By Blogger Rosy, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home