And She Doesn't Fall Down

Monday, July 17, 2006

Is the Road Smoother Ahead?

Because this rocky ride is causing me to fall off the wagon! I hadn't anticipated spending the entire day (I'm talking about 10 hours, give or take) at the waterpark and did not pack enough food. Starving, I succumbed to temptation and ate fries.

I was caught with my pants down, as Kim and Rory would say, much to the upset of all three of us. I now find myself fighting off the evil nut butter, maple syrup, cereal bar demon. I've called for Mary McDougall to come to my rescue. Is she a match for this heinous creature?

I've made a list of ten core foods I'd like to stick with for the next ten days, and no cheating even on my birthday. Spices are not included, but salsa is:

  1. White potatoes (with skin)
  2. Sweet potatoes (with skin)
  3. Broccoli
  4. Lettuce
  5. String beans
  6. Salsa
  7. Oranges
  8. Onions
  9. Mushrooms
  10. Carrots
Let's see if Mrs. McD can fill up any of these potholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home