And She Doesn't Fall Down

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Update!

Well, I haven't been able to find a camera and haven't found a scale to step on... so no news on my weight gain. I suppose that's not really as important as how my clothes fit, though.

Anyway, thanks for the comments I received! I hadn't expected any since I haven't been an active commenter/blogger, but it was a definite pleasant surprise.

So far, I haven't been E2L-ing so much as McDougalling. I really like what Dr. Fuhrman says in his book about starting Eat to Live: Even if you don't follow E2L strictly but adopt healthier eating habits in your attempt, you've accomplished something big. I'm definitely eating less harmful foods now. I've been managing to get in all of my bean, cooked veggie, and fruit servings. I'm a bit heavy on the starches (All whole foods, of course! :)) right now. I've been having about three servings of starches a day. I plan on cutting my starch serving down to two, eventually, but I'm not going to focus on getting down to just one a day.

I was on the treadmill today for about 30 minutes, and it felt great, even if I was a bit out of breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home